Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A NEW DAY

So for the first time in oh... 3 years I decided to actually do something with this blog... So I changed the web address, the name, the owner... hmmm, what else can I change... maybe a previous post delete... ;) ;)

Its a new day, time for a revamp of the ole blogspot site (not to mention my life--more to come on that in future posts)... so I'll try to actually post something this time around and maybe you'll learn a little something about me... or better yet, I'll learn a little something about myself.

So for today... remember... "without tears the soul can have no rainbows".

(I'll do my best to always end my blog with a pointless 'remember' and maybe even a song reference... Because I'm just that cool! LOL!)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you FINALLY started your blog again!!! lets hope you keep it up this time around! I'll add you to my google reader and update the link from my blog to yours! Here's to entering into the blogging world again!!!

Stephanie said...

I'll believe it when I see it ;) Welcome back to the blog world girly!